So, it comes every year...the best day of the year...MY 21st BIRTHDAY! It's an annual tradition! =) Walt Disney World is doing something FABULOUS this year...ON your birthday you can get in free to one park. Aaron hasn't been to all of Disney World ever so slowly (because it's SO expensive) we are trying to go to all the parks. The goal is to go and enjoy it together before we have kids. Anyways, so I decided to go all out on for my birthday. About a week before (which is very last minute for me--I like to plan things out as I have "difficulty" making decisions) we decided to go. I took my FIRST DAY EVER off of school. I know...you can't believe it, huh? I still can't believe I did it. (Ask me about teacher maternity leave later and you'll understand why.) On our first anniversary we went to Animal Kingdom so this time we went for Epcot. There's so much to see!! We loved it. Too bad the camera died (of course) so the only pictures we have are from my cell phone...=) Enjoy!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANI!
So, it comes every year...the best day of the year...MY 21st BIRTHDAY! It's an annual tradition! =) Walt Disney World is doing something FABULOUS this year...ON your birthday you can get in free to one park. Aaron hasn't been to all of Disney World ever so slowly (because it's SO expensive) we are trying to go to all the parks. The goal is to go and enjoy it together before we have kids. Anyways, so I decided to go all out on for my birthday. About a week before (which is very last minute for me--I like to plan things out as I have "difficulty" making decisions) we decided to go. I took my FIRST DAY EVER off of school. I know...you can't believe it, huh? I still can't believe I did it. (Ask me about teacher maternity leave later and you'll understand why.) On our first anniversary we went to Animal Kingdom so this time we went for Epcot. There's so much to see!! We loved it. Too bad the camera died (of course) so the only pictures we have are from my cell phone...=) Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment