Here are some things I've made so far....
-ladybug onesie, matching hair clip, and tutu for a 1st birthday present
-burp cloths for the twins
-embellished shirts for 2 of my cutest cousins (although that's hard because they're ALL CUTE!)
-tie onesies for the twins---Tyler and Aiden
-embellished pj pants for Hayley and Ellie
I'm on fire! Just don't look too close---I'm just learning!
Good news for Aaron---we'll be out of town almost all of Spring Break and I have LOTS of papers to grade, so I've packed up all the CRAFT stuff and taken it off the dinning table. Maybe I'll get some more things done. I'm thinking I'll go to Jo-Ann's in Florida though...=)
PS-Sorry lots of our pics are blury on our blog...I'm lazy at getting the camera out and just use my cell phone pics...one day I'll get back into using a camera OR get a better cell phone camera...


Holy cow Lani, you did an awesome job. I am just learning and I am no where near that talented. Did you attach the tutu to the onesie? How did you do the birdie embellishment? It is adorable!! Good job Lady!!
ReplyDeleteYou got skills girl!!! That stuff is sooo cute!! You're gonna have to teach me how to do that stuff I really want to learn. Love ya
ReplyDeleteVanessa & Candace,
ReplyDeleteDon't be giving me all that credit yet--- I am clearly a BEGINNER. I won't be teaching anyone how to do anything for some time--I'm still not exactly sure how to work my machine. Oh and don't even get me started on how I cannot sew (or cut) a straight line!!
Vanessa, you are way more talented!! You sell things!! I can only GIVE things! =) The tutu is seperate---I just set it on top so it could fit in 1 picture. The birdie was cute--I ironed it on and then when I went to stitch around it the machine started eating the shirt?!? I don't know what was going on. I fixed it though by putting some grass to cover up the holes! I improvise!!!
Candance, come on over!