I got an unexpected phone call this week---one of my best friends from college, Karla, called asking what I was doing this weekend. She and Ryan were going to be in town for a conference and wanted to meet up! We ate a scrumptious dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then walked the mall a little. Of course this was the PERFECT time to take my MacBook into the Apple store. I was expecting to get a new battery switched out for my dead one that didn't even last a year (long story about the batteries my computers gone through) BUT they wanted to have my computer looked at longer so I had to leave it. ANYWAYS, I found an old picture of Karla and I and thought I'd share it. I definitely looked better back then. =)
It was GREAT to see you, Karlita and Ryan! Thanks for spending time with me!! I love you!
So happy you guys could meet up for a fun time and at my favorite restaraunt! I want to hear what you ate. Love you girls, miss being inseprable like the good ol' days!
ReplyDeleteHow cute you girls look! I bet there was some good reminiscing going on! SVU days, Good times!!
ReplyDeleteYou are both looking great!
ReplyDeleteLani, I had such a great time. It really was much needed. Spending time with one of my best friends, priceless.
ReplyDeleteLet's make it longer next time. Maybe thanksgiving-ish time.
Luv ya