Monday, May 10, 2010

I Love Being a Mommy!


Sunday was my first Mother's Day as a mother...it was FABULOUS! Aaron did a wonderful job of showing his (and Nora's) love for me as a mother! I got a sweet card, some money to buy a necklace I really want =), and a corsage to wear to church. Aaron and Buck, my sister's husband, got together and cooked us (Niki and I) dinner for Mother's Day too! Yum! It was steak, lobster, green beans, mashed potatoes, and rolls. They worked hard and we loved it! We finished off the night by taking desert over to my mom's (and grandma's). Niki made homemade chocolate ice cream and I made a triple chocolate cake. Boy did it all go fast!

1 comment:

  1. that is a great mother's day feast!! you guys have wonderful husbands but then again you are great women, wives and now mothers. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete