Paw Paw & Dee Dee came to celebrate Christmas December 22nd. That meant there was lots of noise, lots of smiles, and lots and lots of presents at our house. Reason # 2557 we need a bigger house. We love everyone coming over but it fills the house.=)
Nora shared her Santa hat with Paw Paw and boy did she love singing to it! Check out the videos...we were laughing so hard.
The kids all played while we waited for everyone to get there & off of work.
Finally it was time to eat! These two found a spot & chowed down.
After most of the kids asked approximately 46 times each, it was present time!
| Trying to sneak a peek at the presents lined up |
That instantly had to be put on.
Now she can proceed with the present opening. Apparently poofy skirts are more comfy.
This is Nora gasping with excitement over the Dora nail polish. Haha.
She got lots of great things and was so happy! I don't have pictures of any of the stuff we got (which was tons!) or most of the presents we gave everyone else...but I do have pictures of the things we gave the other kids. The boys got capes & the girls got tutus like Nora's.
We don't have many pictures of Nora with her grandparents so I thought I'd get one of her & 'my Dee Dee' as she calls her. I wouldn't call it successful...
| anyone know how to photoshop her eyes?? |
This last picture of Aaron sums up how everyone felt by the end of the excitement...love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment