Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hasbro Game Night House Party

I was picked to host a New Year's Eve Hasbro Game Night.  They sent the games Draw Something, Yahtzee, Twister, and Scrabble Edition Catch Phrase.  They also sent party supplies like hats, cups, winner's trophy & crown, and of course coupons.  We already planned on hanging at our friends, the Harshbargers, so we did the party over there.  We had plenty to eat & drink along with all of our fun!




Isn't her hair so cute when she pulls out her piggies?


The kids played Twister for about 45 seconds.


April taught us how to play Yahtzee.

April & I played Draw Something against each other in real life.  I think we are much better at it on the ipad!  I like the game a lot more electronically.


Of course there were fireworks and sparklers for the kids.  Nora loved it!

Party Animals!

Before we knew it the ball was dropping & it was 2013!  Nora took a few photos to show us ringing in the new year.





We had a great night bringing in 2013.  A huge thanks to those that came to party with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment