Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feet

Nora has the cutest little feet.

I am told (often) that she has big hands or long fingers so I prefer to dwell on the cute LITTLE feet she has.

Here are a few pictures of her sweet feet (and their adventures)...


In the NICU she had an "ET" foot.
The O2 SAT monitor had a little red light on it and when it
was "lights down time" you could see it glow.


She LOVES to cross her feet.


She LOVES her feet to be held so
she's squished up.


She has some pretty cute socks...LOVE them!


She LOVES her feet squished up inside her blanket as
she's swaddled tightly.


She had to have her newborn screening re-done.
(Stay posted for the results in a few weeks...something was irregular with her thyroid test.) They first warmed her foot with this fancy heating pad.


Then, they pricked her and gave her a leg massage as they squeezed out the blood to fill the little circles on the screening sheet. Finally, she got a new band-aid!


I love Nora. I love her cute little feet.










1 comment:

  1. so adorable! I love her feet too. She likes to be squished because there was probably no room for her. She's a tall baby!

    ReplyDelete