Saturday, June 5, 2010

Done.

It's official.  I.  Am.  Done.  Teaching.  =)   WOO-HOO!!




Don't get me wrong...I love, love, LOVE teaching! And I will miss it.  There is something so fun about helping children learn.  There is this moment, called the ah-ha moment, when something clicks and they get it that is so exciting to watch.  First graders are the cutest little kids that love their teacher, love learning, love being at school, and will work hard to do whatever you ask them.  They are the best grade to teach!  Well, they are usually like that...this year (like my first year teaching) I had some tough kids.  But I still loved it.  There is something really GREAT about going to work to do a  job you LOVE.

I highly recommend doing whatever you love, even if it doesn't "pay" well.  Kinda like what I'm going to do now.  Be a mom.  I am so excited to be able to teach my own kid!  She is the cutest and sweetest baby!  I really missed her for the 4 days I was a working mom.  (Honestly she was well taken care of by her Mimi and Tutu and they liked it!  Thanks, Mom and Tutu!)




Yeah for Mommyhood!!

1 comment:

  1. From the bottom of my heart I have to say that I am completely envious of you.

    ReplyDelete