Nora has been swimming
twice now and
she loves it!! We're so glad! She comes from some water-loving families on both sides! She has a grandma and a great-grandma that love teaching kids to swim. One of them even does it for a living, so she's bound to know how to swim! The first time she went swimming was at my sister's in-laws' pool. She and my mom were betting she'd scream...
she didn't even make a sound! We're so excited she loves it! =)
Nora, and her cousin Millie, have matching swimsuits, aren't they cute?!?
Aaron loved Millie's sunglasses on Nora!
(Afterwards I searched high and low for her own pair and FINALLY found some! Too bad they're still too big.
Now I'm back on the search for an even smaller pair!)
After swimming the girls were worn out and both napped poolside. We're raising these girls right!
How fun. Those girls are too precious. I don't know what ya'll would have done with some boys.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose girls are two peas in a pod, so cute together.
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!
ReplyDelete