Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ellie...Under the Sea


Aaron's niece, Ellie, turned 3, August 16th.  We celebrated it the next weekend with Aaron's Dad and siblings.  Since it was at our house we came up with the decorations, decisions, and details for it.  Aaron wanted a low-country boil and came up with doing an "Under the Sea" themed party to go with the shrimp.  Ellie LOVED it!  We decorated the front door and the food table with fish and blue streamers.  We love all of Aaron's nieces and nephews but only the girls were able to come to the party.  

Unfortunately, most of the pictures I took got lost when my hard drive crashed.  Here's a few pictures and a video I was able to recover:

Happy Birthday, Ellie!


She gets SO excited for presents...especially if they're babies!  She got 2 babies this year!  I have a cute video of her waiting to see what the newest one can do, but I can't get it to upload.  Just imagine PawPaw trying to figure out what the baby does and how to get it to work and her standing patiently whispering "what's it do, what's it do" getting more and more excited the longer it takes.  It was priceless!




Ellie, birthday girl


 Hayley, her sister



The girls LOVE playing with Nora's toys!



No comments:

Post a Comment