Monday, October 11, 2010

Summers Over, But the Memories Will Last (Until Next July!)

Disclaimer:  I KNOW this is WAY beyond over due...but here it is anyways.  I've had some technical difficulties.  After the beach we ended up heading out of town a few times and it took us FOREVER to get back into the swing of things and then...MY COMPUTER CRASHED!!  It's taken me a while to get things back on the computer and organized.  Of course our internet gets REALLY slow sometimes (no clue why!) but today it's pretty fast so, finally a blog!



We LOVE the beach!



We LOVE the family time, the temporary life style, the fun!  This year I LOVED all the help with Nora!!



We REALLY missed Aaron when he wasn't there but are so thankful for him and his hard work while he was home!




I am SO grateful I have a daughter that LOVES the beach, ocean, & pool and can go with the flow.  It made it soo much easier!



We CAN'T WAIT for next year!




Instead of posting TONS of pictures, here's a link to a gallery.  Feel free to peruse.  (I'm sure only family would be willing to look at all those pictures!)

http://gallery.me.com/lani.dunnam#100006

No comments:

Post a Comment