January 9th. A day to remember! Well, at least it's one WE remember!! It's my birthday! Funny, it was also the day before our first date...way back in High School. =)
To celebrate my special day, we went to my Dad's for the weekend.
(Hint, hint...that way you can stretch it out for a whole weekend instead of just one day!)
We got to relax and take it easy. I got caught up on a few things, Nora played with dogs and toys (see our last post for proof), and Aaron did a little tile work and a lotta Xbox-ing! It was so fun playing with my brother, Xan's, Kinect. We even got to see Dad's "farm" (if all goes well)!
I got some special meals cooked for me and made sure everyone knew it was my birthday! I even ate on the "special red plate". Oh and got a trip to Target all by myself!! We enjoyed the trip!
 |
| Nora hanging out with Grandpa |
 |
| Nora and Xan ready for church |
 |
| Nora and Grandpa out on his new (hopefully) farm |
Then, we were supposed to have my birthday celebration at our house the day after my birthday with our family here...but it snowed. And iced. For days! We finally got everyone over to brave the inclement weather Wednesday night. We went out to eat with our best friends, April & Travis at Longhorn. Then, we met everyone back at our house for cake. I was so excited! Strawberry cake from scratch with chocolate dipped strawberries. YUM!! My Mom did a great job on it!! I was glad all of my family and Aaron's could come celebrate with us!
 |
| Everyone's singing to me |
 |
| Blowing out my 3 candles. 2 for 20 and 1 for 21. |
 |
| Nora and Jacob...bonding in car seats |
Eventually it had to end. I did manage to milk it for a good portion of a week though. Thanks to all that helped make MY day special!
Until next year...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment