Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Christmas evening it started snowing.  Church was even cancelled the next morning. =) Of course that means we got snowed in at my Mom's house.

Nora was dressed appropriately for the drive over in the car in her pajamas Christmas morning.  She was also dressed appropriately for the cold, but not freezing, weather we were having during  Christmas day.  But, she was definitely not dressed appropriately to play in the wet, cold snow!  So, she didn't experience snow until it was melting away the next afternoon.  (After I made it home to get her lots of layers of warm clothes!)



Here is her smiling...(before she touched the snow...)

Doesn't she look warm?

Here is her first experience with snow...=)  I don't think she likes it...I agree with her.  Snow is nice to look at, but it's too cold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment