Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The 2nd Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread:


Nora {The cowboy boots are just a bonus}



The 2nd Best Thing Since Sliced Bread:




I am in love with pinterest.com.  It's so neat to be able to "pin" (or bookmark) things I like and save the ideas for later.  It is pure sweetness for party planning, craft ideas, and recipes especially.  It makes all my bookmarks organized and easy to look at because it uses pictures.  You also follow others to see ideas they like so I can get ideas without the work of finding them.  An added bonus:  I won't loose my ideas if my computer ever crashes again because they're saved online!  

If you want to jump on the bandwagon, leave me your email and I'll send you an invite.  I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. It's so funny you just posted this because my friend in FL was telling me about it last night. I'm up for an invite if you'll send one my way :) m98babs@gmail.com and now you have my email and don't have to look it up on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, of course I do. This is young and hip and I have failed to wrap my brain around this but I am all for organization, and I book mark literally hundreds of things!! Flyinhawaiian@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete