Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Daily Vitamin D

I snapped a few pictures of Nora today during our daily dose of Vitamin D.  She amazes me how much she's grown up this summer.  It's so fun!



I walked back into the kitchen for a minute and when I came back outside Nora handed me a freshly picked tomato.  The ONLY tomato left on our plant.  Our plant that I watered for months and then decided to ripen while we were on vacation.  I can say I honestly never got to eat any of the fruits of that labor.  Nora on the other hand...

Well, the evidence is on her shirt.
Must not have been too tasty if she handed it to me.  Oh well.




I was moving the outdoor furniture around until I heard this squawking.  Nora was slightly panicked because this little friend was trying to share her castle.  What, you can't see it?  She's pointing to it.  It's a green lizard.  She did NOT like it being anywhere near her.  Well, that is until I gave her a stick and *may* have shown her how to poke near it and make it move.  




 We are SO blessed with this little girl.  She loves to play.  Especially outside.  Her newest trick on this toy is riding backwards.  Even while holding a stick (incase her green friend comes back perhaps?).  That's talent she was born with.

Note:  I WILL catch up on blogging soon.  I have lots to blog about from our summer of fun, fun!  Be on the lookout, but don't lookout too soon.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment