Sometimes it is hard to believe that our sweet girl is two. She is though. I like to think of it as exciting and a good thing. She is growing and learning very fast! I'd rather enjoy it than be sad about it. Now, maybe after she's finished with first grade I'll feel differently but there's plenty I still can't wait to teach her!
Here are some pictures from her actual birthday (April 2nd)...
 |
| Always happy. Especially after her daily banana! |
 |
| She got to play with her chicks, Chip & Maximus McNugget |
 |
| She got to open a savings account (& get a pony from the bank). |
 |
| Made herself a butter taco for lunch. |
 |
| Found the hidden cupcake & got a Dora bracelet! |
 |
| Met Lala & Grandpa Steve for cupcakes at Cupcrazed! |
 |
| We ate a Charrandas. We asked Nora what she wanted to eat & she said cheese. We then listed a bunch of cheese dishes & she chose to repeat cheese quesadilla. That's our girl! She didn't eat the quesadilla but more than enjoyed the chips & salsa like always. Her favorite part of dinner: the painting on the wall. She insisted (repeatedly & loudly) that it was Old MacDonald. (It's a Hispanic farmer.) |
 |
| No birthday would be complete without a trip to Lowes with Daddy! |
Happy 2nd Birthday, Nora! You are such a smart & darling little girl! We love you more than you will ever possibly know! You bring so much happiness & love to all those around you. You are such a blessing to us from you BIG kisses, to your loving words when someone's hurt, to your sweet prayers! You are our favorite thing in the world! I love you more than Target or Google & Daddy loves you more than watching Fringe! That's a whole lot!!
No comments:
Post a Comment