Today Nora went for her 2 month check up...well, they had to reschedule the appointment so actually she is 2 months and 13 days.
We're proud to announce that she is a HIGH FLYER!!
Nora is now:
13 lbs 6 oz.
24 inches long
38 1/2 cm around her head!
That means she is in the 98% for weight, 95% for height, and 50% for the size of that noggin! Anyone surprised?? Doubt it...=)
Oh, and as for those shots...she was over the crying in about 45 seconds. Then it was just the occasional whimper. (Maybe whenever she thought about it...) That's our Nora! Easy Peasy Pumpkin Pie (as I taught my first graders to say)!
Now, I will be the first to admit...she doesn't get that pain tolerance from me...that's Aaron all the way. I'd probably still be whining!!

Are those dimples in the making? I want to grab that chunkers and squeeze her.
ReplyDelete