Sunday, February 27, 2011

5 Minutes Time

The other day I decided to capture some of Nora's play time.  I sat beside her for about 5 minutes and mostly watched while taking pictures.  Here are some:

Her new fav toy:  Daddy's ties he leaved on the floor in their shared closet.  =)













She tried on a few hats, in remembrance of her dear old band...











Then, she was on to her fabulous wooden toy from Gramma.

It has beads to move...




doors to open...


wires to hold onto while looking in the toy bin...

Then, it's on to other toys.









Love some play time!  All in 5 minutes' time...


2 comments:

  1. she is dressed so very cute and I absolutely love the angle of these pics! Perfect! Is it your camera or the lens you have on your camera because its the perfect angle for these type of shots that tell a story! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chrys! I definitely don't know ANYTHING about taking pictures. I have a cheap camera and just took pictures. Lol! I just got down on her level so I could show what it looked like from her world. =)

    ReplyDelete