That's right...Nora's ONE! We are SOO excited! This girl gets better every day. She is amazing to watch her learn and grow. I am not sad that she is growing up...I absolutely LOVE it! While I do miss her sweetness of a newborn and her snuggliness (because she had no choice) some times, I fully embrace her growing up. I love that we get to play now. I love how independent and curious she is. I do not mind cleaning up the contents of her dresser every. single. day. because I am so happy that she can do all of that. I love our days together when it's just Nora and Mommy. She is my little girl and I couldn't ask for more! Aaron & I are so blessed to have her in our family and give thanks for her every day.
Here's Nora's birthday in pictures:
Good Morning to the birthday girl! She had a special out fit for the day, thanks to Meredith. I couldn't get a good picture of her holding still to show the outfit, but it has lots of necklaces and bling all about being 1 or birthday things.
In the morning, we worked in the yard. Yes, I mowed the lawn again. Nora hung out in her stroller and we moved her along with us while we worked. Sorry the pictures aren't turning today on Blogger.
Gpa & GViv visited. (My Dad & Stepmom) Nora got all kinds of FABULOUS things!
I'd say she had a GREAT day!!
Here's Nora's birthday in pictures:
Good Morning to the birthday girl! She had a special out fit for the day, thanks to Meredith. I couldn't get a good picture of her holding still to show the outfit, but it has lots of necklaces and bling all about being 1 or birthday things.
| Birthday girl all ready for the day |
In the morning, we worked in the yard. Yes, I mowed the lawn again. Nora hung out in her stroller and we moved her along with us while we worked. Sorry the pictures aren't turning today on Blogger.
| This girl loves outside! |
Gpa & GViv visited. (My Dad & Stepmom) Nora got all kinds of FABULOUS things!
| Like a camo outfit (head to toe). More pictures to come. =) |
Then, I think her dreams came true...she got something to play with outside. She LOVES it! She became a master at climbing up the slide and up the rock climb part almost immediately. She just smiles and smiles playing on it!
| Cheesin' it as she climbs up the slide. |
Her new play thing has a slide and a swing together. She sure likes the swing, too.
I'd say she had a GREAT day!!
Addison had that same first birthday onesie. So cute! She is adorable and I can't wait to see her camo gear :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! She's so big now...can't believe it's already been a year!
ReplyDelete