Nora's cousin, Millie, has been visiting from Utah. Nora has been in HEAVEN! I never would have guessed she'd have this much fun with a little friend. As soon as she sees Millie she lights up with a huge smile and giggle! Whether it's when we first come over to visit, when one gets up from a nap, or just when Millie is hiding from her around the corner of the couch. It's so cute & funny!
 |
| Playtime. They did more giggling than watching Baby Einstein. |
 |
| Their favorite game...steal-each-others-bow. |
 |
| Aren't they cute?? |
 |
| "Sharing" |
 |
| Playing together in Nora's room. |
Here's a few videos of them "playing":
Oh my goodness..melt my heart!! I could seriously watch those too all day!! They are soooooo cute! I love how Nora was like Uh uh, your'e not taking my bow! I can totally picture them together when they are older too!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteSooo So cute! How sweet that they love each other so much! There is too much goodness in one post! Love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks, girls! Nora's going to have Millie withdrawals definitely!!
ReplyDeleteso cute together! i wish i could be there to see them i still havent met nora!
ReplyDelete