Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sneak Peek

Since every big event needs a sneak peek to build up the anticipation, here ya go:



polka dot balloons
  
pink tissue paper pom poms





Vintage paper straws
     
LOTS of filled cookie jars 
milk

pink, brown, & of course polka dots

plenty of mustaches
Here's the invite:  (thanks to Dimple Prints & Winkflash)

I cut out the address part...since we have a public blog


Those are just a few hints...there's so much more!  I can HARDLY wait!  Seriously.  Like I dream about Nora's party often...to the point where I get so excited I have a hard time going back to sleep!!  A week and a half more!  =)

5 comments:

  1. LANI!!! I love it, you are such a tease, I can not wait to see the rest!! I love it. It's so sweet that you used your wedding theme colors too. I'm so excited to see her cake or will you do a dessert table.
    Are you making the pom poms or buying them? I've seen the mustache and lips too, such cute photo ops. Lastly, did you make her outfit??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could come please post pictures after! i love the balloon and straws where you getting all the stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely post pics...as long as I can remember to take some with all the excitement!

    Chrys, good memory...Mom wanted to get rid of the pink & brown polka dot stuff so I decided to re-purpose some of it. All the cookie jars will be from it, too. (From our candy buffet) She will have a cake, but no one else. I made the pom poms--walmart has some pretty cheap tissue paper, they ended up 2 pom poms for $1. Yes, I did make some of her outfit. Well, I made the 1 on her shirt from some ribbon (from our wedding) & her tutu Niki had someone make for her for Christmas and then Mom turned it into a petti-tutu by adding the brown. So exciting...can't wait!

    Tara, the stuff is from all over! I've been buying bits & pieces for several months. The straws are from fortandfield.com. The balloons are from Amazon.com. Too bad you can't come!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are doing some way cute things here! i have to pay better attention :) LOVE the milk and cookies invite! soo so cute!

    ReplyDelete