Saturday, March 19, 2011

GREEN Day!

We  I  LOVE holidays!!

So of course we had to do something to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!

Here's what we did:

Nora dressed for the occasion.  She kept the headband on  most of the day, too!

We bought Daddy some green treats.  Yes, a good portion of that was consumed that evening.  I'd say he liked them. 
For dinner, we had rainbow blueberry pancakes.

Here's our pot of gold!  Nora enjoyed pancakes, too.
We also had a special green cheesecake dessert, but I didn't take a picture.

 We had a great day, hope everyone else did also!

We are so LUCKY to have such a great family!! 

3 comments:

  1. Oooo I like the rainbow pancake idea and green snacks! I started buying easter things today so that holiday won't pass me by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, we did rainbow waffles, it was a lot of work but fun! we had fun with those pesky leps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute St. Paddy Day ideas! Looks like you had a fun day! Your twin cousins used to call Sprite and 7-UP "green" rootbeer when they were 3-4 years old! (For the record, our ancestors came from Lisburn, Ireland.) ♣

    Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete