Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Auntie Lani (and Uncle Aaron)





So, I am finally an Aunt!  It's not from either of my siblings though.  One of Aaron's sisters has 4 kids ages 3 and under!  She definitely has her hands full.  We love them all dearly and try to help out when we can.  One of them was spending a lot of time with us.  We have a play pen for her to sleep in, diapers, extra clothes, sippy cups, Gerber snacks, a toothbrush...every thing she could need for a few days!  We were taking her one night a weekend until the twins came home.  (That's when she became more attached to her mom and cried more over here...Aaron can't handle the crying and hasn't wanted to keep her overnight since.)  Ellie is so cute!  She makes the cutest faces like scrunching her nose when you say "make a mean face" or "do your nose".  Sometimes (often I'll admit) she makes a mean face at me with her eyebrows down.  I'm not sure if she really cares what I'm saying or if she just does it to me because I do it right back.  Hey, it gets her to stop usually!  =)  Some of you have asked what Ellie looks like.  Here she is!   Our child that we borrow sometimes.  She is a chunker.  It's not hard for people to imagine that she could be ours.  She LOVES Aaron and they do resemble each other.  She's now about 18 months old and  a squealing machine---just be glad you can't hear her in those pictures.    She is a natural born mama.  She takes care of her little baby dolls, feeding them, burping them, and kissing them.  She likes her little baby brothers too.  She is so lovable...WE LOVE HER!

1 comment: