
At the "Sisters Only" retreat my mom did last weekend I
guess I shared some of my things unwillingly. I was caught up in doing things with my mom and Grandma Sharon that I neglected my bed set-up. Someone saw MY pillow, somehow not knowing it was mine, and let this
friendly lady use it. When I went to bed at 2am I looked everywhere for it and then spotted it across the room...UNDER HER HEAD! Yeah, I didn't want to switch her for a different pillow. I just sucked it up (after texting Aaron a pic of it laughing) and slept with a small travel pillow. Funny thing: the pillowcase is one I got as a wedding gift. It says "Mrs." on the middle and "Lani" on the side opening. Who would have guessed it was mine...??? =)
That was pretty low, stealing someone's personalized pillow. She hardly has her head on it, you could have statched it back when she dozed off. Funny Lani. Eww. head juice! P.S. Love the colors on the blog!
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness that is terrible. That would have ruined my night. Plus the cold...you are a brave soul!
ReplyDeleteOh my that is too funny!!!
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I could totally see you dying of grossness and laughter.
ReplyDelete