Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HARRIS TEETER DEALS

Alright, for those of you who have Harris Teeter---I've got a deal for you!  Until March 12th (I think...) they are having a sale on Palermo's pizza!!  If you buy 2, you get 3 FREE!  And...here's a coupon for $1 off.  (If the link doesn't work email me and I'll email back with the coupon attached.)Print 5 coupons and you should get $5 off!!!  We figure it's about $6 or $7 a pizza so that's $12-$14 for the 2 you buy and then 3 free---PLUS $5 off with 5 coupons so that's $7-$9 for 5 scrumption frozen pizzas.  We really like the thin crust special edition pepperoni, but they all are pretty tasty!  Enjoy!  


**Oh yeah and they also have the same deal of Birds Eye Steamfresh veggies --buy 2 get 3 free and they have milk for $2.47 or something a gallon during this deal**

No comments:

Post a Comment