FYI: Every Wednesday in March Redbox has a free movie rental code. Just visit
http://blog.redbox.com to get the code. One will be posted each Wednesday. This is in addition to the Free Movie Mondays where they text you a code for a free rental each Monday! WE (Aaron especially) LOVE REDBOX!! And I might add...Redbox LOVES us too...we rarely return a movie the next day before 9pm, so they make money on us. Good news: It's only $1.07 each time!!
Yay Lani, I am so excited that you have a blog now! This will be so fun keeping tabs on each others families! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteRedbox is one of our loves as well. Except our Harris Teeter got another box, so now we have to scan both boxes, bc they don't have the same movies. And yes, they love us as well, bc we don't return movies by 9pm the next day, but as you said...only 1.07.
ReplyDeleteBut what always kills me is I go in w/my cell phone to get my free movie and I always forget they ask for my card, so i have to get out of line and back in.