Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fisher-Price House Party

Every so often I apply to host some house parties at house party.com. I finally got picked for one & boy was it a great one! It was the Fisher-Price Joy of Learning party. They sent 2 huge boxes of toys & goodies. The toys alone were over $300!





 They sent goody bags for the party guests that were worth $15+ each.


We got the house decorated with their printables, the toys assembled, & snacks ready.  Nora couldn't wait!




We got the Princess Singing Castle, Wheelies Amusement Park, & Serving Surprises Kitchen

Kitchen with all 5 accessory kits

Fisher-Price shaped almond cookies, browned butter pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, fruit, & ants on a log


Finally it was play time & all the guests arrived!
Most of the kids


Chaos & fun took over...







The kids filled up on yummy snacks...




And finally colored (part of their goody bag treats) before heading home.  


Nora & I were exhausted after the party was over but had a blast!  Thanks Fisher-Price for letting us host the party.  We loved all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment