Nora has a new obsession. High heels. Several pair are worn each day & all kinds of situations. Here's some evidence:
And in case you're wondering, yes, I am that mom that sometimes lets her wear them to Walmart. The clunking doesn't bother me & she loves all the people telling her how cute she is. I'm embracing this spunky girl all we can!
Speaking of spunky, I'll leave you with this recent Nora-ism:
(in the car)
Mommy: "Nora, you are one spunky little girl."
Nora: "NO!" "I not!"
(Aaron & I look at each other like 'huh?')
Nora: "I not a girl. I a kangaroo."
I call that spunky for sure. =)
Wearing them along while learning to sweep. (In true Cinderella fashion!)
Wearing them while asleep in the car.
Wearing high heels to play outside.
Wearing high heels in bed.
Wearing them while playing...in a box.
And doesn't everyone wear them with their tank top & underwear, while talking on a Minnie Mouse play phone?
Just this week she's taken the obsession to a new level. She snatched shoes right off of April to walk around at church! They were so tall I don't think I could have walked in them. She sure did love April's 'sprinkled' (glittered) shoes!
Speaking of spunky, I'll leave you with this recent Nora-ism:
(in the car)
Mommy: "Nora, you are one spunky little girl."
Nora: "NO!" "I not!"
(Aaron & I look at each other like 'huh?')
Nora: "I not a girl. I a kangaroo."
I call that spunky for sure. =)









No comments:
Post a Comment